[Xymon] Trying to unsubscribe

Ricardo Stella stella at rider.edu
Thu Jul 14 20:53:25 CEST 2022

Hopefully I'll come back in the future, but since the dark side clouds
everything, I have no idea if I'll land a new job that takes advantage of
xymon or would allow me to deploy it (laid off).

In any case, can't unsubscribe - getting this error:

Bug in Mailman version 2.1.29
We're sorry, we hit a bug!
Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited, but
the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs or the
web server logs.

--