[Xymon] proper upgrade method from 4.3.27 to 4.3.30

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Mon May 31 07:32:32 CEST 2021

I ran
./configure
make
make install

All seemed to install ok.  I rebooted for good measure.  All the *http*
tests are red and the *sslcert* tests have gone purple.  All the other
tests seem ok though.

The failing https tests say things like
    Connected, but got empty response (code: 0)
    and
    Bad Request

xymonnet.log shows this.
Unspecified SSL error in SSL_connect to https (47873/tcp) on host
REDACTED: error:14077438:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:tlsv1 alert
internal error

What's going on?  Is there a quick fix?

Kris Springer