[Xymon] Removing Columns and http monitoring 401 error

Cory Fiala Cory.Fiala at bethel.k12.or.us
Fri Jul 16 17:15:59 CEST 2021

Hello all,

I somehow created 2 new columns in the dashboard while I was trying to fix a http monitor. I've removed my changes and the columns still show up. How do you remove them from the dashboard?

My second issue is I'm wanting to monitor a URL and am only wanting to know if its alive. Since it requires authentication I'm getting HTTP status 401 error. How can I only monitor if it's up or down? Here is the last thing I've tried:

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx    fs1     #     httpstatus=http;https://workfolders.somesite.k12.or.us;200

Thanks!
Cory