[Xymon] linked libs test warning bpfilter_umh

Rich H rich at slyone.org
Sun Jul 11 01:34:19 CEST 2021

I have the following installed on Ubuntu server 20.04,

hobbit-plugins/focal,now 20191218 all
xymon/focal,now 4.3.30-1 amd64
xymon-client/focal,now 4.3.30-1 amd64

Many of my hosts keep getting the yellow warning on the libs test:

Sat Jul 10 23:21:58 2021 - libs NOT ok

[green]
Newest kernel is running: 5.4.0-77-generic, version #86-Ubuntu SMP Thu Jun 17 02:35:03 UTC 2021
[yellow]
The following processes have libs linked that were upgraded:

root:
  / (deleted) (768)

The system is up to date, and I have not run an update since the last reboot
That process is bpfilter_umh.  Reboot does not seem to clear it.
Not all of my hosts have it, but many do.  Why is it (deleted) and
how can I clear it?

Regards
Rich