[Xymon] Problems with 'COMPACT'

Colin Coe colin.coe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 00:21:08 CEST 2021

Hi Ron

Thanks for the response, I'm glad its not just me :)

I'm running v4.3.30.

My comment about the first test: the first test (alphabetically, so in my
example above "fim_test1") is not actually compacted.  It displays as an
individual test on the nongreen or red page, and is not found in the 'fim'
group when I click on that test.

Just looking on the SF site and can't see how to log a bug for this.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks