[Xymon] http checks red with timeout, xymonnet fast

Jeremy Laidman jeremy at laidman.org
Wed Apr 28 02:44:50 CEST 2021

Hi Rolf

Can you show the red alert page for a failed https test?

Is there anything showing in the xymonnet.log file?

What is the status of the xymonnet test page for your Xymon server? (This
will probably show the most recent messages from the xymonnet.log file,
among other info.)

When running xymonnet, are you switching to xymon user and running xymoncmd
to setup the environment?

Cheers
Jeremy