[Xymon] email add-on other than html_mail.pl?

Scot Kreienkamp Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com
Tue Mar 24 16:59:40 CET 2020

Scot Kreienkamp | Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Corporate
One La-Z-Boy Drive | Monroe, Michigan 48162 | * 734-384-6403 | |  * 1-734-915-1444  | * Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com
www.la-z-boy.com<http://www.la-z-boy.com>  | facebook.com/lazboy<http://facebook.com/lazboy>  | twitter.com/lazboy<http://twitter.com/lazboy> | youtube.com/lazboy<http://youtube.com/lazboy>