email add-on other than html_mail.pl?

Ribeiro, Glauber glauber.ribeiro at experian.com
Tue Mar 24 20:25:41 CET 2020

I didn't know about this script. Thanks. I was about to write something similar, but what has always stopped me is that it seems (from the documentation) that for script alert rules, Xymon supports only one recipient. It my reading correct?

We use macros like

PAGER_GROUP = email1 at domain.com email2 at domain.com email3 at domain.com

And that works great for the MAIL rules.

How would a SCRIPT rule handle this? Would the script be called multiple times?

Thanks again,

Glauber

(sorry if my email shows up as an attachment - I'm still trying to figure out what is causing this)