[Xymon] PSClient install script

Jonathan Trott jonathan.trott at crosspoint.com.au
Sun Mar 8 21:43:39 CET 2020

I have most of what you need using vbs - was too hard to get powershell to execute reliably without a signing certificate.
Put this vbs file in the same folder as all the client pieces and run it, it will ask you to confirm the hostname and then install all the pieces and ask you if you want to start the service. You will probably want to edit the script to at least change the address of the xymon server.

https://ip.dancrai.com.au/InstallXymonClient.zip

Thanks,
JT