[Xymon] Alerts not working as expected

Scot Kreienkamp Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com
Fri Jul 24 15:21:27 CEST 2020

I think you can only have one EXPAGE argument, and it must be structured like this:

EXPAGE=%(Prod/DoNotAlert*)

OR

EXPAGE=Prod/DoNotAlert,Prod/DoNotAlert1

The alerts can be found on the info page.  If you get it correct they will disappear from that page.  Don’t forget it may take a while for Xymon to reload the config file after a change unless you restart it.

Scot Kreienkamp | Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Corporate
One La-Z-Boy Drive | Monroe, Michigan 48162 | • 734-384-6403 | |  • 1-734-915-1444  | • Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com
www.la-z-boy.com<http://www.la-z-boy.com>  | facebook.com/lazboy<http://facebook.com/lazboy>  | twitter.com/lazboy<http://twitter.com/lazboy> | youtube.com/lazboy<http://youtube.com/lazboy>