[Xymon] show RRD Graph based on daily values

Jeremy Laidman jeremy at laidman.org
Wed Dec 23 23:53:24 CET 2020

Hi Hans

The step and heartbeat settings for the RRD file are prescribed in
rrddefinitions.cfg, and are used when a new RRD file is created. There's no
man page for rrddefinitions.cfg but lots of comments at the top of the
file. You'll need to delete the RRD file so that it can be recreated with
the new parameters.

Also a thread: https://lists.xymon.com/archive/2011-November/033057.html