[Xymon] [E] Re: Weird MSGS issue

Galen Johnson solitaryr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 19:02:56 CET 2020

If you have multiple xymon servers in the config and they aren't set up
correctly, this can happen (happened to me).  Both servers are being
communicated with but only one gets the "official" response.  It's been a
while since I had to deal with it and I no longer have a Xymon install so I
don't recall the exact details to ensure they're set up correctly but
hopefully that's enough to jog someone's memory of what to look for.

=G=