[Xymon] Alternate devmon SNMP

Bruno Manzoni bruno.manzoni at ubi-network.ch
Fri May 10 18:31:06 CEST 2019

Hi Bruce,

Many thanks for your answer and I shared your point of view: if you use
the version of sourceforge, you should put a ticket on it.

Also I dont want to deserve nor Devmon on sourceforge nor Xymon: I just
try to make my best (The road to hell is paved with good intentions)
My goal of this proposition was just to move this discussion elsewhere:
to not bother people of this mailing list

And thanks for the info about memory leaks: just to document this
problem: your are polling BSD OS, from a BSD OS or from a linux OS?