[Xymon] Patch 4: extra graph options

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Fri May 3 12:11:33 CEST 2019

Hi,

This patch adds 2 extra options when generating graphs.
The option filter can be used to filter out the graphs so it contains
only certain lines.
The second option is a filelist option that can be used to specify the
rrd files that should be displayed in the graph.

This is very handy when you want to integrate the graphs in an external
reporting tool and want to control exactly the rrds used to create a graph.

Only display /admin, / and /tmp file system:
showgraph.sh?host=snsrv243&service=disk&filelist=,admin|,root|,tmp&action=menu

Only display file systems with db in the mountpoint:
showgraph.sh?host=snsrv243&service=disk&filter=db&action=menu

REMARK: The filter option is not working 100%. The comments in the graph
are all blank. I don't use this option a lot so I never bothered to
figure out what the problem is.

Stef