graphing help please

Mike mikee at mikee.ath.cx
Mon Sep 25 17:12:40 CEST 2006

I have hobbit setup and am working on a script to monitor all
my platforms (redhat, solaris, irix, tru64, windows, etc). I
have the script running as a test on my local, windows
workstation. The status seems to be reporting properly from
the script through the bb2.html page on to notifications. What
I want to see next is a graph of these values. The current
value is the simulated one minute load percentage from windows.
I know this value is being sent to hobbitd since I'm getting
notifications based on the colors (clear/green/yellow/red) I'm
sending to hobbitd.

Do I need to cycle hobbitd?

Mike