graphing help please

Mike mikee at mikee.ath.cx
Mon Sep 25 19:45:57 CEST 2006

On 2006-09-25, Mike <mikee at mikee.ath.cx> wrote:
> I have hobbit setup and am working on a script to monitor all
> my platforms (redhat, solaris, irix, tru64, windows, etc). I
> have the script running as a test on my local, windows
> workstation. The status seems to be reporting properly from
> the script through the bb2.html page on to notifications. What
> I want to see next is a graph of these values. The current
> value is the simulated one minute load percentage from windows.
> I know this value is being sent to hobbitd since I'm getting
> notifications based on the colors (clear/green/yellow/red) I'm
> sending to hobbitd.
>
> Do I need to cycle hobbitd?
>
> Mike

> hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

I have found the hobbit-graph.cfg file. I'm trying to plot the
load percentage for the cpu. I have one line that's going in like:

status HOST.cpu green
 12:00:50 up 7 days, 20:38,  0 users,  load average: 20 0 0

Then another line that is:

data HOST.cpu 20

I'm wanting the 20 above, 20% of the cpu, to be plotted.