Re: [hobbit] xymon issue need help

Yeah, we should endeavor to be helpful to newcomers (although not spoon-feed
them) whenever they come by.

We could have answers like that on darned near any Linux forum out there,
but we should at least try and be helpful.

How about some sites?  How about the wiki which specifically covers Solaris
installations?

Here's some Solaris goo:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/System_Monitoring_with_Xymon/Administration_Guide#Solaris_11.2F06_U3_on_Sun_hardware

And some helpful sites: