Re: [hobbit] CPU spikes

Depends on your alert statement.

For example, if you set red duration=15 to alert you need to wait for 15
minutes.  Drop the duration=15 part and once it goes red you'll be alerted.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue
that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill