----- Mail Original -----
De: "Greg Hubbard" <glh.forums (at) gmail.com>
Ã: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
EnvoyÃ: Jeudi 18 FÃvrier 2010 16h18:48 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Berne / Rome / Stockholm / Vienne
Objet: Re: [hobbit] strange rrd data

It might be the "signed/unsigned" think that happens when counters roll over. In signed integers there is a "sign bit" that tells whether the value is positive or negative, and it can cause strange things to happen if one element treats a value as signed and another element treats it as unsigned. Just guessing, but a common source of error...