Re: [hobbit] strange rrd data

It might be the "signed/unsigned" think that happens when counters roll
over.  In signed integers there is a "sign bit" that tells whether the value
is positive or negative, and it can cause strange things to happen if one
element treats a value as signed and another element treats it as unsigned.
Just guessing, but a common source of error...

--
Disclaimer:  1) all opinions are my own, 2) I may be completely wrong, 3) my
advice is worth at least as much as what you are paying for it, or your