[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: "'hobbit (at) hswn.dk'" <hobbit (at) hswn.dk>
- Subject: ifstat.mac.rrd question
- From: "McGraw, Robert P" <rmcgraw (at) purdue.edu>
- Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 08:46:34 -0500
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Thread-index: AcquRX6HFGT/Nb8FQeK5/PNN67G6yQ==
- Thread-topic: ifstat.mac.rrd question
I am getting this error message in my rrd-data.log about every minute. I looked in the archive about this and only found one entry that did not provide much help.
Also in the trends in the network traffic graph I see an interface named "mac".
2010-02-15 08:41:35 RRD error updating /local/xymon/data/rrd/gauss.math.purdue.edu/ifstat.mac.rrd from 220.127.116.11: /local/xymon/data/rrd/gauss.math.purdue.edu/ifstat.mac.rrd: illegal attempt to update using time 1266241295 when last update time is 1266241295 (minimum one second step)
1) what is the "mac" interface?
2) what is causing the above error and how can I prevent this?
Robert P. McGraw, Jr.
Manager, Computer System EMAIL: rmcgraw (at) purdue.edu
Purdue University ROOM: MATH-807
Department of Mathematics PHONE: (765) 494-6055
150 N. University Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2067