[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [hobbit] propagate blue status to the main page
- To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
- Subject: Re: [hobbit] propagate blue status to the main page
- From: Buchan Milne <bgmilne (at) staff.telkomsa.net>
- Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 12:17:54 +0100
- Cc: Asif Iqbal <vadud3 (at) gmail.com>
- References: <a60f25fc1002031106v6a1e8354ldbd8b4a425d5caeb (at) mail.gmail.com> <961092e11002031119t44d20755n4f704e85d7dfd040 (at) mail.gmail.com> <a60f25fc1002031135u6cc676c6tb2dda0e2c2a09f87 (at) mail.gmail.com>
- User-agent: KMail/1.12.2 (Linux/188.8.131.52-desktop-1mnb; KDE/4.3.2; x86_64; ; )
On Wednesday, 3 February 2010 20:35:18 Asif Iqbal wrote:
> I see it is now bringing the `purple' alerts in the surface. But not `blue'
> yet. Even though I do have some some `blue' (disabled services)
> in there. I hope I do not need to add/remove blue from ALERTCOLORS and/or
These only affect alerting, not page generation.
> > On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 2:06 PM, Asif Iqbal <vadud3 (at) gmail.com> wrote:
> >> How do I propagate blue status to the main page ?
AFAIK, you can't.
> >> Some hosts' some
> >> services are disabled and it still shows green in the main page.
Someone did post a script to generate a list of disabled tests/systems, which
may be a better approach (than explaining to management what blue means :-)).
> >> The only way to realize that some of those tests are disabled is by
> >> clicking on the group and go to the group page.
> >> This is from hobbitserver.cfg man page
> >> SUMMARY_SET_BKG
> >> If set to TRUE, then summaries will affect the color of
> >> the main Hobbit webpage. Default: FALSE.
This relates to summary entries in bb-hosts, see the bb-hosts man page. It has
nothing to do with upward propagation of page colour.