Re: [hobbit] IPv6

Security through obscurity only works until it becomes main stream.  You
still want to be proactive against SSH attacks (or whatever else).  Just
because you moved down the street doesn't mean the thieves won't steal your
lawn gnomes!

With IPv6 becoming more and more abundant I think it should be implemented
but I don't find any use for it in my world (today!).

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St