From: Henrik Størner [mailto:henrik (at) hswn.dk]
Sent: Thursday, 13 November 2008 4:02 PM
To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] Ports graph

In <A3D12FAD74FC8B46991703F40C182BABA20D52BC (at) permls102.wde.woodside.com.au> "Everett, Vernon" <Vernon.Everett (at) woodside.com.au> writes:

>We have a requirement to graph the number of ports open on one of our
>serve= rs.
>I do notice an attempted graph at the bottom of the ports test page,
>but th= ere is no appropriate rrd file.

>Can anybody clue me in on
>1. What it is supposed to graph
>2. How I make it work

Define the portcheck you want in hobbit-clients.cfg, like
   PORT state=ESTABLISHED min=0 TRACK=OpenPorts

The important thing is the "TRACK" definition.

To unsubscribe from the hobbit list, send an e-mail to hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk

NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential.
They may contain legally privileged information or
copyright material. You must not read, copy, use or
disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an
intended recipient, please contact us at once by return
email and then delete both messages and all attachments.