RE: SV: [hobbit] Xymon Logo ?

I like this one as well, but I thought I would throw one more in the mix, just because it's a little different, although again, a little more cutsie...

- Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Henrik "Størner [mailto:henrik (at) hswn.dk]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 4:54 PM
To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
Subject: Re: SV: [hobbit] Xymon Logo ?

In <961092e10811111328v1aba5ecan33275cf9771b8a57 (at) mail.gmail.com> "Josh Luthman" <josh (at) imaginenetworksllc.com> writes:

>I have always preferred horizontal logos myself...

Me too. It integrates much better on the web page (at least

until that design is also reworked completely).

I tried putting it on the demo website http://www.xymon.com/

Not bad - we need to work a bit on getting the menu aligned

correctly, but this could work.

(If there's anyone out there with some web-design abilities,

please speak up!)

hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk