RE: [hobbit] Adding hobbit on freenode ?

I'd also appreciate if a hobbit channel was setup on freenode.  There are
many times when I've wished for it.

And, there are many other user communities which have found having channels
invaluable, including VMware admins (208 active users atm) and Cisco NetEngs
(~300 active users).

Certainly, monitoring isn't any less important - although, it's a testament
to hobbit's reliability as it is that a mailing list has been sufficient to
get by to date.

Regards,

Matt

--

Matthew Marlowe                              matt (at) deploylinux.net

DeployLinux Consulting, Inc                  Direct: 858-217-5730

Senior Infrastructure Consultant             Office: 888-459-0515

Cell: 805-857-9144 Fax: 858-876-1692     YIM:deploylinuxconsulting

Designing, Securing, and Maintaining Mission Critical Linux Servers

              for Successful Internet Applications