Re: [hobbit] iostat

Great Stuff, Stef !

... three more questions,

a) is it possible to declare some excludes
or something for only active-disks ?

e.g. md0 , the most of my machines have not software-mirror
           but some .....

or

/dev/hdd or /dev/cdrom .. in my graph's
it appears as hdd but that's the cdrom and it's empty ....

b)

I've got three empty links in the trend=page
to iostat-disk, how could i delete them or is there a association with a) ?

c)

I've got negative KB/s on some y-axis ... hmm, why ?

thanks & cheers

	martin