Re: [hobbit] iostat

VERY NICE, Stef !

I've search long time for such a graph !

By the way, is there a possibilty to added other devices into the graph's
.. hope so, think it should be possible, but my script-expertise is not very huge ... :-(

my first shot, change of linux-iostat.pl

<    if ( $vmstat =~ /^sd[a-z]/ or $vmstat =~ /^hd[a-z]/ or $vmstat =~ /^md\d/ or $vmstat =~ /^i2o/ ) {
---
   if ( $vmstat =~ /^sd[a-z]/ or $vmstat =~ /^hd[a-z]/ or $vmstat =~ /^md\d/ ) {

doesn't work ..

I've got machines with

Adaptec (formerly DPT) ASR-2010S I2O Zero Channel Controller

which is recognized as

i2o/hda1
i2o/hda3
.
.

or

cciss/c0d0p1

by the way, i search also for such a solaris-script ...

Thanks & Cheers,

	martin