Re: [hobbit] RRDs created, never updated

Rich you are quite the legend!

Indeed - I needed to "make distclean" before recompiling hobbit.

This has fixed the problem entirely.

So the end result of this thread, is that hobbit 4.2.1 is not compatible
with RRDTool V1.3.8 (likely 1.3.x).

Thank you to everyone who has helped and good luck in making hobbit
compatible with RRDTool 1.3 in the future.  In the meantime, perhaps an
fatal warning if configure detects rrdtool 1.3.x would suffice.

Warmly,

Jeremy