Re: [hobbit] Fwd: ezmlm warning

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 13:30, Sanu Mathew <mathew.sanu (at) gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I received this email, not sure if this is spam, and responses to this
> email, hasn't been satisfactory. Who can help me from the hobbit mailing
> list in this regards? Alternatively, is this a spam email, which all of us
> have received?

I saw it too (and did a bit of Googling).  It looks like something in
the sending server triggered the anti-spam features in GMail - that
particular message seems to be related to DKIM check failures, though
I don't see any sign that the mailing list uses DKIM.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor