Re: [hobbit] Manipulate log rapports from a clinet

Hi

I'm running bb 1.08d on the window clients.
Can i change form red to yellow on a explicit messages in a log file?
The example generates a "error" in the system log and therefor gets red in bb, can i change it to yellow?

Example:

/NETLOGON - " The session setup from the computer "computer" failed
to authenticate. The name(s) of the account(s) referenced in the security database is "computer". The following error occurred: %%5 "/

The hobbit-client.cfg is nice feature but it would even nicer if you where able to manage all incoming client data.
I'm afraid that i can't help in this matter, i'm just a poor user/admin of hobbit. :-(

/Bengt

lars ebeling wrote:
Logfile monitoring is not yet implemented in Hobbit.
What windows client are you using ?

Regards
Lars

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bengt Olsson" <bol (at) bth.se>