Randomly purple...

I can finally say that I have hobbit working. Still a lot to do with the alert system and getting it laid out how I want it to do status alerts, but everything is happy and green and doing well...

...except. This morning I came in to the office to discover lots of purple status markers. I dug into the reports and found literally nothing that reported as anything except green status.

I am a little confused, I see how I can stop the alteration from effecting server status reports, but I don't see how to stop it from happening, specifically, I can't see why it is happening.

Thanks,

--L