Obbit RE: [hobbit] network configuration

I believe you can also send hobbit server via http(port 80). Found this
snippet under 'man bb':

 Send the same status message, but using  HTTP  protocol  via  the  web-
  servers' bbmessage.cgi script:
  $      $BB      http://bb.foo.com/cgi-bin/bbmessage.cgi      "status
       www,foo,com.http green `date` Web OK"

This helps if your firewall/DMZ already allows port 80 traffic.