Easy question on GRAPHS and trends

I have successfully migrated from BB to hobbit (excellent software
IMHO), however there is a small thing that I cannot get solved.

I collect rrd data for the tests vmstat, vmstat1,
vmstat2,vmstat3,vmstat4 and vmstat5

If I build an URL like:
http://MYBBDISPLAY/hobbit-cgi/hobbitgraph.sh?host=AHOBBITCLIENT&service=vmstat3&graph_width=576&graph_height=120&first=1&count=1&disp=jupiter%2earsys%2ees&graph=hourly&action=view

I can see the graph just fine (so the data on the rrd files and the
graph definitions - which come standard on hobbitgraph.cfg - are OK),
however I cannot get hobbit to display the graph and link in the trends
page. It only displays vmstat , but not vmstat1-vmstat5

According to the documentation I should just add the graph names to the
GRAPHS variable at hobbitserver.cfg, but I have already done that:
GRAPHS="la,disk,inode,qtree,memory,users,vmstat,vmstat3,vmstat4,vmstat5,iostat,tcp.http,tcp,netstat,temperature,ntpstat,apache,bind,sendmail,mailq,socks,bea,iishealth,citrix,bbgen,bbtest,bbproxy,hobbitd,postfix,mrtg::1"

The funny thing is that I also made a custom graph 'postfix' for postfix
queues and that one shows up on the trends page perfectly, it is only
the vmstat family which refuses to appear.

My version is hobbit-4.1.2p1-1 on Fedora Core 3.

Thanks in advance for your help.