[Xymon] findhost.sh with a different cfg env

Jeremy Laidman jeremy at laidman.org
Mon May 20 02:00:23 CEST 2024

Hi Mario

I imagine that you can still do the same thing. The only difference is that
findhost.sh is now a binary rather than a script, and instead of it calling
findhost.cgi, it implements the findhost.cgi functionality itself.

So, in the same way that findhost.sh was a wrapper around findhost.cgi, you
can write findhost-nwgroupview.sh as a wrapper around the new findhost.sh.
Simply adjust your script to call findhost.sh instead of findhost.cgi.
Although findhost.sh is in the cgi-bin directory now, so something like:

 exec /home/xymon/server/cgi-bin/findhost.sh $CGI_FINDHOST_OPTS

Cheers
Jeremy