[Xymon] findhost.sh with a different cfg env

Mario rower.master at gmail.com
Fri May 17 17:03:32 CEST 2024

Hello all,

In old xymon/hobbit 4.3.0 version I used to generate different views using
bbcmd and modifieds hobbitserver.cfg and bb-hosts files.
Also for these different views I was able to create independent findhosts
and enable/disable views for these specific env and bb-hosts files.

For example:
$cat bb-findhost-nwgroupview.sh
#!/bin/sh
# This is the Hobbit CGI script interface to bb-findhost.CGI
. /home/xymon/server/etc/hobbitcginwgroupview.cfg
 exec /home/xymon/server/bin/bb-findhost.cgi $CGI_FINDHOST_OPTS

How can we do this kind of modified findhost cgi calls on Xymon version
4.3.30? How can I use and call findhost.sh to use a modified/renamed
cgioptions.cgi ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Mario