Cross compilation

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Sun Jun 2 00:55:09 CEST 2024

Hi,

Will someone please give me pointers for how I can cross compile Xymon
client?

I've got some old AIX 5.3 systems that I'm using a hack to run the
xymonclient-aix.sh (from memory) and piping that into a script that
prefixes it with a header and connects to port 1984 of the Xymon server.

I'd like to some client version of Xymon or older Hobbit compiled for
AIX 5.3.

I'm mostly after the xymonlaunch / hobbitlaunch binary for AIX 5.3.  I
think the bulk of the data comes from the xymonclient-aix.sh script.
But I'd like to start leveraging log file monitoring, which seems to
need the *launch binary.

Thank you and have a good day.

--
Grant. . . .