[Xymon] Windows Update Script

Bruno Manzoni bruno.manzoni at ubi-network.ch
Thu Oct 27 10:18:25 CEST 2022

Hi List,

Finally I did a doc to have the best seetings for it but *I also did
update the script "updates.ps1" with new features and i did resolve some
bugs*: let me know if you like this version and what can be improved!
-> you can find it on Xymonton
-> you can submit your ideas/issues on github (xymonton have a link to
github)

Regards

Bruno