[Xymon] Windows Update Script

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Thu Oct 20 08:32:02 CEST 2022

Hi,

We use client-local.cfg:

[powershell]
clientversion:2.27:https://x.x.x.x/xymon/download/

And place xymonclient_2.27.ps1 in the xymon/download folder of your
webserver.
Make sure the version variable in the file matches the version variable
in the client-local.cfg file and the filename!!!

It will automatically download + install + refresh the xymon client so
the installed version matches the version in the section.

Stef