[Xymon] Server migration

Ricardo Stella stella at rider.edu
Mon Apr 11 22:32:24 CEST 2022

No problems in missing some client data. I guess I could set up the new one
to make sure everything works, then move the real data and change IPs?

Reason for testing is that this old box was upgraded from hobbit and even
from BB. Some clients are hobbit versions using bb structure. I've set BB
up eons ago, then a few admins took over. Positions cut, now it's back on
my belt.

TIA.