[Xymon] help/suggestion required since upgrade to 4.3.30

Mark Stitson mark at stitson.com
Tue Sep 21 17:20:38 CEST 2021

Hi there,

I’m a bit rusty on this…

My Xymon has the SSL libraries displayed in the xymonnet test:

xymonnet version 4.3.30
SSL library : OpenSSL 1.1.1d  10 Sep 2019
LDAP library: OpenLDAP 20448

I believe you can compile Xymon without SSL support.

You should be able to check the xymonnet binary with the ldd command (using the path where you installed xymonnet of course):

# ldd server/bin/xymonnet  | grep ssl
        libssl.so.1.1 => /lib64/libssl.so.1.1

If you haven’t got SSL compiled in the https tests will not work.

Mark