[Xymon] help/suggestion required since upgrade to 4.3.30

Rajesh Kumar rajeshinside at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 16:12:31 CEST 2021

Hi David,

Hope you are well!

Do you mind sharing the steps/procedures that was taken to upgrade
xymon-client from  4.3.28 to 4.3.30

I'm relatively very new to xymon and can't find the steps.

"

Hi

I have recently upgraded from 4.3.28 to 4.3.30

Everything seems to have installed ok, without any issues.

The problem I think I have is the http(s) test for the actual xymon
server, on version 4.3.28 the test worked ok and I got a green result
Since upgrading the test now shows red, it actually
sayshttps://vmsg-xymon1.corp.renfrewshire.gov.uk/ - Bad Request

HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request