[Xymon] Terabithia RPM support for Amazon Linux

Japheth Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Tue Jun 29 20:05:58 CEST 2021

On 6/29/2021 10:52, Mike Burger wrote:

> Good afternoon.
>
> In perusing the Terabithia repository for Xymon(-client) RPMs, I see
> that there are directories for Amazon Linux 1 and 2, but I do not,
> yet, see packages in those directories.
>
> I was wondering when we might start seeing packages for AWS Linux.
>
> Thanks.

There shouldn't be any underlying issues with the AL1 or 2 releases, but
the project I was working on no longer required them and so I never
completed my own validation on either base release.

It's probably time to revisit that, along with preparing a CentOS 8
Stream repository to track any future deviations from actual RHEL 8.

It's also probably as good a time to mention as any that I'll be moving
the 4.3.30-1 Fedora packages from /testing/ to production later on
today. They've had enough time to bake, and the Fedora releases that
were problematic are now EOL regardless.

-jc