[Xymon] Wrong interfaces in if_load test

Colin Coe colin.coe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 00:07:15 CET 2021

Hi Bruno

I've checked the devmon.cfg file and found that all timing settings are
default except for MAXPOLLTIME which is 40 instead of the default of 10.
The reason for this is we have a lot of devices at remote 3G/4G and high
latency satellite sites so we kicked SNMPTIMEOUT and SNMPTRIES up a few
notches.

Thanks