[Xymon] Wrong interfaces in if_load test

Bruno Manzoni bruno.manzoni at ubi-network.ch
Sat Dec 4 17:56:30 CET 2021

Hi Colin,

I did already have this problem, but I dont know exactly where it come
from, and probably not from Xymon: I can just suggest you to verify your
devmon timers if you changed them. Also, I suspect that this arrives
when there is an outage, but I was never be able to reproduce it.

Regards

Bruno
https://github.com/bonomani/devmon (Do not hesitate to create any issue
about devmon on this repo, even if you used the sourceforge version)