[Xymon] exclude devices from temp check?

Jeremy Laidman jeremy at laidman.org
Tue Aug 31 02:03:11 CEST 2021

Christoph

I'm not familiar with the xymon plugins you're referring to, having never
used Xymon on Debian-based systems, but Google tells me to look in
/usr/share/doc/hobbit-plugins/examples/temp.local.yaml for config
examples, and to make changes by modifying (or adding) the file
/etc/xymon/temp.local.yaml.

Cheers
Jeremy