[Xymon] exclude devices from temp check?

Christoph Zechner zechner at vrvis.at
Mon Aug 30 15:55:53 CEST 2021

Hi,

I've been using the "temp" check from xymon's plugins (on Debian) and
wanted to ask if it was possible to excluce certain devices from the
check. We have "problems" with an USB stick, which is permanently
plugged into one of our machines and which does not have any temperature
sensors or readings, but sometimes xymon decides it now has somewhere
around 200 °C, which is of course not possible.

Other checks like "libs" have dedicated yaml files which allow
customisation, is there any such option for the "temp" check as well?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards
Christoph Zechner