[Xymon] Sorry to bother you ... But I was wondering if your could possibly Help us ...

IO Support support at ionetworkadmin.com
Fri May 29 23:37:21 CEST 2020

Not sure this will resolve your particular issue, but I think you're on
the right track.  I set all my Xymon Servers to accept up to 1024.  The
2 lines in your xymonserver.cfg file to edit are
MAXMSG_CLIENT=1024
MAXMSG_STATUS=1024

The changes won't take affect until you restart your Xymon Server.

Thank You,
Systems Admin
I/O Network Administration
support at ionetworkadmin.com