[Xymon] Issues with xymonpsclient and Windows 2019

Timothy Williams tlwilliams4 at vcu.edu
Tue May 12 22:12:15 CEST 2020

We have been running Xymon PS client on 2019 for over a year. Is this a new
install for you on 2019? We run it in a separate folder c:\Utils, not
Program Files to allow User permissions. Check permissions on that folder
that XymonPS can write logs and download the clientconfig from Xymon if you
have it set to remote.

*Timothy L. Williams*

*Operating Systems Analyst*Virginia Commonweralth University