[Xymon] Issues with xymonpsclient and Windows 2019

Caldwell, Hugh (Contractor) hcaldwell at contractor.usgs.gov
Tue May 12 21:10:57 CEST 2020

We've run into an issue with the windowspsclient and nssm on Windows 2019 servers. The service is constantly bouncing on 2019 servers causing performance issues. Have their been any other reported issues with xymonpsclient on Windows 2019? Here is an example of the issues we're seeing in our application logs.

Log Name:      Application

Source:        nssm